I thought I'd use this post to post some other pictures that are the result of my Christmas decoarting:
Image #1: This is what I woke up to this morning. A tree that was missing everything that had been on the bottom of it the night before. After today, I have decided that I just need to accept the fact that the bottom half of my tree will be empty :-(. The cats seem to prefer the ornaments on the floor, which clearly means, I have to prefer that too. Note the small pieces of red and green garland on the floor too. That was a bargain find after Christmas a few years ago - 50 cents for a large container of it. Now that its in 30 pieces on my floor I guess I have to bite the bullet and accept the fact that my bargain shopping WAS a bargain - for the cats (they got a new toy), not for me.
Image #2: Note the number of needles on the floor and the strand of lights that has fallen to the floor. All the result of cats that spent the entire night playing with the Christmas tree.
Image #3: Sheena thought she was being sneaky, but I caught her tail in the picture as she tried to escape. Note the ornaments on the floor, the pine needles and the strand of lights on the floor. I suspect this damage was caused by the furry thing that is connected to the tail in this picture.
Image #4: "What Mom? I'm just sitting over here, not looking for trouble, just sitting here. Why are you looking at me like I did something wrong?"
Image #5: In my previous post I mentioned that my Christmas village had turned into a cat bed, and I added a picture. However, when I took that particular picture, Meepers decided to stand up and pretend that he wasn't sleeping in my Christmas village snow. I caught him this time though. Note how the "snow" is all bunched up. I watched him "nest" into this right before I took the picture. He seemed annoyed that I didn't make his bed adequate for him, so he had to do a little rearranging before settling down.
More pictures and updates will be coming in the next few days...

1 comment:
You made my day! I guess life is never boring with cats... :)
Post a Comment