Dear New Jersey,
Hi its Brooklet. Remember me? I spent the majority of my life living with you.
It has come to my attention that its been snowing quite a lot there recently. When the first large blizzard hit a few days ago I have to admit that I was a little jealous. Washington hasn't had a winter this year and I would have preferred a full blown blizzard instead of 50 degrees, gray and rainy every day.
But then a second blizzard hit, and it occurred to me that your recent weather pattern may severely affect my ability to get home tomorrow. Its been a long time since I've seen you and I really don't want that to happen.
As of this morning, it appears that the weather is going to warm up so I'm writing this letter to make sure that the weather stays that way. Hindering my trip home is going to make for one very unhappy Brooklet.
However, I would also like to mention that the 10 day weather forecast also predicts small snow showers in the early days of next week. This type of weather would be wonderful. If anything hinders my trip back to Washington, I would be 100% okay with that!
So please, please keep your runways clear of snow and ice and if you do, then I will see you tomorrow!
Sincerely,
Brooklet
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
That's so funny - NavyGuy and I are going back to Wisconsin tomorrow night, and I'm starting to worry about weather ruining our travel plans as well!!!
Have a great trip!
Post a Comment