
Its very hard to get 4 rabbits to sit still for a few seconds, so I realize the picture is hard to see. There is Lilly as Dorothy, Boomer as the Scarecrow, Ginger as the Tinman and my Lionhead Nala as the Lion.
This year we took the cats and my rabbit to Petsmart and Petco for their Halloween contests. At Petsmart we won 3rd place for all of the cats. Apparently, the judges were shocked and surprised that we managed to get cats into Halloween costumes. At Petco, my rabbit won 3rd place. So here are my 3rd place winners: (note: the footprints on the floor were glow in the dark Halloween decorations)

Wendy is a princess because she thinks she is a princess. We bought this costume to play along.
Patches is a pirate because it fits her personality perfectly.

Meepers is supposed to be a lion. Husband made his costume, and I think he looks more like a monk. However, my costume making skills are not that great, so I still give Husband a lot of credit for making this!

Oreo is simply dressed in a tuxedo sweater. I'm not completely sure what he is supposed to be. I only know that he looked cute in a tuxedo costume so we called him a Gentleman :-).


Marmalade is a pumpkin. This was a last minute costume, but we decided that orange cat = orange pumpkin.


Moses is a "Hairy Davidson" biker cat. He's so big and muscular so we decided that a biker cat fit him well. Husband also made this costume and painted the logo on the back. Its very hard to see in this picture, but the back is painted to look identical to the Harley Davidson logo. I was quite impressed by Husband's skills with costume.

Sheena is our "hunter" therefore we made her into what she hunts :-). She was very unhappy. Out of all of the cats, I think Sheena was the most miserable. I took all of their pictures in the same place, except her. Unable to get her to stay in one place, I followed her around and managed to snap this picture of her under the table before she frantically pulled the mouse head off.
And finally, this is Peter, the rabbit. Sadly, I only have one rabbit now, but I still have all of my Wizard of Oz costumes. I dressed Peter as a scarecrow beca
use I found it appropriate for a rabbit. He loves to eat hay, so I stuffed his costume full of hay so he could snack on it and stay relatively calm while in costume :-). (He's a Lionhead rabbit for those of you wondering why he looks funny.)
And that was my Halloween this year. I am well aware of the fact that I am turning into a crazy cat lady more and more every day, but how can you not find these costumes adorable? :-)
This year we took the cats and my rabbit to Petsmart and Petco for their Halloween contests. At Petsmart we won 3rd place for all of the cats. Apparently, the judges were shocked and surprised that we managed to get cats into Halloween costumes. At Petco, my rabbit won 3rd place. So here are my 3rd place winners: (note: the footprints on the floor were glow in the dark Halloween decorations)
Wendy is a princess because she thinks she is a princess. We bought this costume to play along.
Meepers is supposed to be a lion. Husband made his costume, and I think he looks more like a monk. However, my costume making skills are not that great, so I still give Husband a lot of credit for making this!
Oreo is simply dressed in a tuxedo sweater. I'm not completely sure what he is supposed to be. I only know that he looked cute in a tuxedo costume so we called him a Gentleman :-).
Marmalade is a pumpkin. This was a last minute costume, but we decided that orange cat = orange pumpkin.
Moses is a "Hairy Davidson" biker cat. He's so big and muscular so we decided that a biker cat fit him well. Husband also made this costume and painted the logo on the back. Its very hard to see in this picture, but the back is painted to look identical to the Harley Davidson logo. I was quite impressed by Husband's skills with costume.
Sheena is our "hunter" therefore we made her into what she hunts :-). She was very unhappy. Out of all of the cats, I think Sheena was the most miserable. I took all of their pictures in the same place, except her. Unable to get her to stay in one place, I followed her around and managed to snap this picture of her under the table before she frantically pulled the mouse head off.
And finally, this is Peter, the rabbit. Sadly, I only have one rabbit now, but I still have all of my Wizard of Oz costumes. I dressed Peter as a scarecrow beca
And that was my Halloween this year. I am well aware of the fact that I am turning into a crazy cat lady more and more every day, but how can you not find these costumes adorable? :-)

No comments:
Post a Comment