*sigh* Its 9:10pm and I am absolutely exhausted after a day of preparing for Thanksgiving dinner. I was about to head off to bed (go ahead and laugh - I know I'm an old lady), when I read Mugs' blog and saw that she tagged me to do this wonderful survey. I am now blaming her for the reason I'm not in bed yet :-).
Where is your cell phone? desk
Where is your significant other? kitchen
Your hair color? blondish
Your mother? stubborn
Your father? spacey
Your favorite thing? traveling
Your dream last night? nothing
Your dream/goal? motivation
The room you’re in? office
Your hobby? quilting
Your fear? falling
Where do you want to be in 6 years? East
Where were you last night? home
What you’re not? spontaneous
One of your wish-list items? temperapedic
Where you grew up? Jersey
Last thing you did? cleaned
What are you wearing? pajamas
Your TV? off
Your pet? cats
Your computer? desktop
Your mood? homesick (have to agree with Mugs on this one)
Missing someone? friends
Your car? blue
Something you’re not wearing? makeup
Favorite store? Target
Your summer? nonexistent
Love someone? yup
Your favorite color? blue
When is the last time you laughed? yesterday
Last time you cried? today
Wednesday, November 26, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment