So I have to admit that I'm still a little starstruck about meeting him. Is it ok to be starstruck about a guy who's about 9 years younger than me?
Monday, January 19, 2009
Long Awaited Daniel Radcliffe Pictures
I'm really bad about writing things in order as they happen, and about remembering to write about things in general. If you remember reading a few weeks ago that I was able to meet Daniel Radcliffe (aka Harry Potter) and get his autograph,after seeing him on Broadway in Equus, then you also remember that I promised pictures! So for your viewing pleasure, here are a few of the best pictures that I have:
(walking out of the stage door of the Broadhurst Theatre)
(that's my hair in the right side of the picture)
(This is actually him signing my Playbill. Not the best picture, but it was hard with so many people and so much security. You can see his hat though, as he was looking down and signing it for me :-).)
(Richard Griffiths - aka Uncle Vernon in the Harry Potter movies)
Labels:
Broadway,
Daniel Radcliffe,
Equus,
Harry Potter,
New York City
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment