Friday, June 18, 2010

Today I Love the Navy

And...now Mr. V is not going to Hawaii. This makes me happy. This also makes him happy. Maybe he'll get to spend an entire summer here after all. I shouldn't get my hopes up though. With our luck, in a week, he'll get thrown back onto the Hawaii det. I probably shouldn't get my hopes up just yet. However, at least for today I can be happy :-).

1 comment:

ThinkFeminist said...

get your hopes up dear! Make plans....I hope he wont have to go!

I am a new Army wife. My husband is away to Basic Training and then off to Officer Candidate School. I am new to this way of life, but I am trying to adjust. Thanks to all the military spouse blogs like yours that I have found. Hopefully, I wont pull my hair out before he is back in my arms -:) Now following your blog!

Musings Of An Army Wife