1. What is your favorite household chore?
Laundry. I can't say that I LOVE doing the laundry, but I suppose its my favorite because I won't allow anyone else to do it for me. I've had too many things shrink, get bleached, turn colors, etc. on me for me to be ok with anyone else touching my clothes.
2. What is your favorite childhood memory?
Can I have favorite memories instead of just one? Recently I've been thinking a lot about my grandparents and how much I miss them. They are getting older and its only recently sunk in to me that they won't be around forever. My grandfather has been pretty depressed ever since I moved away from New Jersey, so I try my hardest to keep in touch with him as often as possible. In thinking about them though, I've thought a lot about my childhood. I am their only grandchild and they spoiled me rotten! They took me on so many trips and did so many fun things with me that it would be hard to choose just one. So trips to the aquarium, nature parks, historic parks, lighthouses, zoo, etc...all rank up there in my favorite childhood memories. My grandfather was also a wood worker. He made all kinds of things (decorations, furniture, etc), and he used to help me make things too. I have a whole arsenal of random pieces of wood that I glued together, painted or nailed together when I was with him. Grandma and Grandpa would ALWAYS find something fun to do when they were babysitting me (which was fairly often), so its impossible to pick just one thing. I'd have to say simply that any time spent with my grandparents (my mother's parents) would rank up there in my favorite childhood memories.
3. What is your most embarrassing moment?
I'm not sure if I can actually answer this one. I know I've done plenty of things that have been embarrassing for me, but I honestly can't remember the most embarrassing. I'm not a person who likes to be in the spotlight though, so I get embarrassed pretty easily. Anything that puts me front and center in a situation has the ability to turn my face red and make me want to hide.4. What uniform of your spouse’s is your favorite?
His choker whites. They are so traditional, and when I hear "Naval Officer" its what instantly comes to mind. Plus its the uniform he wore for our wedding :-).

5. What canceled TV show do you miss the most?
Can I miss one that has technically ended, even though it hasn't ended for me yet? I'm about 6 years behind the rest of the world when it comes to watching Lost. I didn't start watching it until it only had 3 episodes left (Thank you to my friend with no cable ;-)!) While babysitting her son one night I was "forced" to watch Lost because there was nothing else on. The episode made absolutely no sense to me, but it still caught my attention enough that I had to go home and start watching it from the beginning. I had purposefully avoided watching Lost for years because I knew I would get hooked on it, and then get annoyed if I missed an episode here and there. Now I'm hooked, but I can watch episodes one right after the other, without having to wait a week in between. I have about 8 more episodes before the series is done for me. I'm looking forward to re-watching the episode that I saw at my friend's house, with the hope that it will make more sense this time around (though I'm not counting on it), but I already don't want the series to end! So the short answer here is - Lost - even though, I haven't finished watching every episode yet.

2 comments:
Beautiful picture!
Very sweet wedding picture. My husband wore chokers for our wedding, too.
Post a Comment