Since Mr. V has left lots of stuff has gone wrong. I think I jinxed myself. While other wives were talking about all the bad stuff that happens when their husband deploys, I sat there and said "Nothing bad has happened to ME yet!" I spoke too soon.
Since Mr. V has left:
~a shelf fell down in the closet
~our lawnmower doesn't work
~I have a cat peeing all over the house and with 9 of them its nearly impossible to figure out which one it is.
~The "system failure" light came on in my car, followed by the maintenance required light. My car isn't due for any maintenance and I have no idea what a system failure light means.
~Our dishwasher is dead. It started just by not working right. Now its dead.
I still have many months to go...what else can go wrong?
Thursday, June 25, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Probably a lot of things, unfortunately. Let's hope that nothing else breaks and that this obnoxious cat will stop peeing on your carpets. I bet it's Marmalade refusing to use the new litter box...
The car may not be broken, it is common for the light to come on at milage times of "scheduled" maintenance. Meaning 30 or 45 thousand miles, 50 or 60 thousand miles, 80 or 100 thousand miles. I would check the owner's manual and see what they have listed.
Its very common... I don't mean to make it sound like nothing could be wrong, its always possible there is something wrong. But if you haven't noticed any odd sounds, any difficulty with the car, no leaking fluids, no smoking or excess exhaust (lots of white or black smoke). I wouldn't get worried yet.
You're on your own with the peeing cats. Good luck
Mr. M
Post a Comment