Basically, its a search engine, and you get Swagbucks for searching. You can trade Swagbucks in for prizes, gift cards, or cash. Every search doesn't earn you Swagbucks - it seems very random as to how often you win and how much you win. So I use it as my home page now and use it to navigate myself to any website I need to go to. For example, instead of typing in "www.blogspot.com" I go to Swagbucks, and search for blogspot, and access it that way. Its a fairly decent search engine, though not as good as Google, so if I need to search Google, I do the same thing - go to Swagbucks, search for Google, then access Google that way. It does add an extra step to everything, but its been worth it for me. I've already earned several Amazon gift certificates, and while you won't make tons of money, its still something, and I'm happy to take that extra step so I can earn more rewards. I'm already up to about $70 in Amazon gift certificates. You can also take surveys and answer daily polls to earn Swagbucks. If you want to earn in other ways, you can shop and complete offers, but I don't have a lot of information on that because I just stick to the completely free, no strings attached way of earning.
So if you feel like earning some extra spending money, click this link and sign up under me! I don't even have to know who you are - it will just tell me that one of my referrals signed up.

I'm pretty hooked on this site, so I hope some of you decide to join too!

No comments:
Post a Comment